It doesn’t take much water to damage your home. Generally, water leaks and plumbing malfunctions leave warning signs. While standing water is the most obvious sign of damage, water stains indicate an ongoing problem.
If you find water stains in any area of your home, call Tobin Restoration. We will conduct a thorough investigation to find the source of the problem, and then make any necessary repairs, which will help you avoid extensive restoration in the future.Areas that most commonly have water problems, and show water stains, are around windows and
doors, ceilings, and cabinets under sinks.
FOR FLOOD EMERGENCIES CALL
- Carefully assess safety hazards. Do not walk through standing water due to the risk of electrocution! If possible, turn off the power to the affected area.
- Be cautious — do not slip and fall on wet surfaces. Address the source of the problem quickly and shut off the water supply if you can safely access it.
- Call us as soon as possible! Quick remediation is necessary. The standing water needs to be removed and the structure needs to be properly dried and dehumidified.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible. Do not attempt any repairs until your insurance company has inspected the area.
It’s extremely important to deal with water damage as soon as you discover it. Without properly drying and repairing the area, further damage can arise from the spread of moisture and growth of mold.
With our state-of-the art heated TES drying systems, getting your home back to where it needs to be is no problem. Carpet, hardwood floors, drywall, and most other types of flooring can be dried. With heat in the equation, not only will your property dry faster than normal fans would allow, but the heat generated will also help prevent the growth of mold.
CONTENTS AND POSSESSION CLEANING
In the event of damaged or dirtied contents, we’ll bring your belongings to our warehouse to be cleaned and securely stored until they can be returned. In case your contents are damaged beyond repair, our technicians will create a detailed inventory, under the supervision of the homeowner, to determine what needs to be replaced.
Tobin Cleaning & Restoration also has the latest in cleaning technology – the Esporta iS4000 which cleans most soft items (clothing, shoes, toys, etc.) to pre-disaster conditions. We are the ONLY restoration company in southeast Idaho to have this level of technology. Click on the video to learn more about the power of the Esporta!
In the event of sewage damage, your technician will perform extraction to clean up the mess. If necessary, all contaminated areas can also be removed, including drywall, carpet, and contents. All items damaged from contamination will be cataloged and reported.
REPAIR AND RECONSTRUCTION
Once the damage to your home is cleaned and taken care of, reconstruction can begin. Our goal is to return your property to its original condition or better. Our construction team is staffed with experienced carpenters who can rebuild your home or business with skill and workmanship.
After reconstruction is completed, our team will perform a final sweep to ensure that all affected areas have been cleaned, deodorized, and disinfected. This includes all areas that our technicians have walked through, moved items into, or worked in. Our goal is to leave your home in pre-loss condition or better. We are the best choice for dealing with Idaho Falls water damage.
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Extraction of Water
- Moisture Assessment and Thermal Imaging
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- Plumbing Repairs
- Insurance Claim Estimates and Coordination
- Sewer Backups, Cleaning, and Disinfecting
- Contents Management
- Demolition and Reconstruction